First of all, I think that I have a performance during test 3 was the last, very badly... I have not enough information and I did not make adequate preparation... My friend even said so... I know, I'm not very clever in English than my friends... I have tried my best and I have tried to answer whatever questions asked... Tapiii... Hmm... I do not know why I can not do... I'm not good at ridiculous want in English, if in the Malay language, I want to know la distortions, ridiculous there and here... According to Aloy, I was like oxygen, which we can breathe oxygen, but we can not see the oxygen... I sympathize and pity to my team for taking me as a member of their group. may be due to me, my team scores will be lower... I want to apologize very much to all my team members, Fazli, Kechik, Kak Syu, and Ain... Please forgive me ...
~Azimah~
No comments:
Post a Comment