I might have a lot of things to say for my test 1 and test 2 but unfortunately for my test 3 there is not much things left to said. A week before the preparation for test 3, i am down with chicken pox for two weeks. I felt very bad for my group that i couldn't be there for them, to help them and last but not least to be there together with them for the test 3. 3 days before the presentation for the test 3 i called syu, i asked her about the progress. At that exact moment, frankly speaking i really really wanted to come on that day but thinking that this chicken pox would spread to others, i left with no option but to leave it all to them. However, I'm very proud of them no matter how good or bad they did on that day for they have put a lot of effort, time and money in it. Last but not least my expectations for test 3 marks, i leave it all to Teech, I'll accept whatever he thinks i deserved to get, because i know he is a very....very...very KIND person *if you know what I'm saying* hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment