Monday, 10 March 2014

"Con Te Partio"

Assalamualaikum W.B.T
Alhamdulillah, after facing all the troubles and problems we finished everything..
I still remember the first class with him, all of us very scared and shaking..haha.  He called us one by one to ask us why we didn't come to the class..  First impression about teech, annoying gila!haha..  Sorry teech, but after know you in 4 months, you teach us everything, and I appreciate  it.  Teech, this is the first time I get lecturer like you, very strict about attendance, punctual even sometimes not.  And you always remind us to talk in english, even you don't understand but you still hear and try to get the content in what we said.  Sorry teech if kami nakal2, and emotional in your class, if we didn't followed your instruction.  This semester will be our last semester, I hope one day we will see again.  For my fellow friends, thanks for everything your cooperation especially Wolfies Bizzare thank you guys, thank you for scarifies your time, money and effort.
Lastly..gonna miss all this moments. 

Your sincerely:
SYU

No comments:

Post a Comment