Sunday, 2 March 2014

Reflection of film Rainbow Solder

Laskar Pelangi... Hmm... This movie has been alerted to me that there are people who are more difficult than ours. Although they were poor, but they are willing to go to school. Compare with us, even if we can afford and opportunity to go to school, but some of us who do not use the opportunity as best as possible. After I saw this movie, I was reminded during my primary school days, I can say as Lintang, I also had to go and back to school by walking and will returned to school in the sweltering heat on 1 KM. Sometimes there are wild dogs that roam. Once I and my family was a hungry due to lack of income. Thank God, now I'm getting a good family life and I did not expect to move to the UiTM like Ikal that can continue he education to the city of Paris.

~azimah~

No comments:

Post a Comment