I can not believe that this semester is will finish soon . I still remember the first day of class bell .. I'm afraid when I look at Teech .. I want say thank to Teech because has taught me and my friends with patience. Thanks Teech because give a lot of knowledge to us. I hope all the knowledge that Teech give to us 'dihalakan'. I also want say thank you to my friends who helped me a lot in this semester. Although Teech saw psycho but actually Teech is cool guy. Teech like that because want help he students .. right?? Thank you so much Teech. I hope I'm not repeat this course. Hehehe... I want to apologize if I can not give a good and best performance as what Teech wanted. But I've tried my best. I also want to apologize if Teech eating inside. Hehe..
~azimah~
No comments:
Post a Comment