Saturday, 28 December 2013

1.2 Me after one month in BelHell

What can I say 8 hours of bel class a week. Whatt!!?? Too much bell. Haha.  Especially on that tuesday class, right after we finished our class we went straight away to the 'pasar malam' and yes that exact moment I once ter-cakap orang putih. WTH!!! Luckily I didn't get maki from the makcik. Well that is the first time I've experienced that kind of situation. What can I say the way you influence and exposed us to bel this semester is just different,  unlike any others.

Apart from that, quick! Remember that blog assignment? Another task that came down from hell. 12 hours to make an assignment on blog. Whatt!? haha  However, I never knew that I would have that thing finished on time, seriously no idea. I'm guessing that you knew what we're capable of. Just throw anything at us, we'll do it. Furthermore, I fancy the way you teach. Based from what I've seen in your class there is no 'passenger' everyone need to contribute, need to speak, need stand out from others.

Last but not least, keep on doing what you do best and please... please try not to cry.haha

Peace out!!!
-fazli-

No comments:

Post a Comment