Saturday, 28 December 2013

1.3 TEST 1, WTH?

Assignment during holiday? Not cool man, not cool.haha. Howevever, I got to do what I got to do. Assignments still need to be finished, 2 weeks holiday what. Got plenty of time to do. #BersangkaBaik hahaha. But yeah like any other day, or holiday or whatever if there are plenty of time to do I still, will find that one particular day to finish all of it. I'm not a person doing half2 work. Take that one day, settle all. Then I can sleep for the whole week..haha.

Talking about the assignments, I'm doing it on my own but I still seek for informations from my classmates, ask for their opinions and point of view of what I should choose et cetera. Regarding my 11 pages article about that Jose Mourinho. I find it not very difficult to find those cc, sr and oo but the major problem is to find which suits the best. Well this is the problem of choosing long article. You just get a very...very...very long article to read and having a very hard time to choose which are the best.

-fazli-

No comments:

Post a Comment