Monday, 9 December 2013

After two weeks in #BelHELL class (KECIK)

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to my friends and to my beloved “teech”.  So how do you do teech??Hopefully you are in okay!!haha.  My name is Mohd Hafiz Annas Bin Ahmad Taridi and today I would like to share about my experience in BEL313 also known as BELHELL.  So I hope you will enjoy read about my experience after two weeks in class BEL313.  After two weeks in class BEL313, I’ve got new experience about how to thinking, make decision, think logically and critical thinking.  For the first time when I involved in that class, I was like an awkward when I saw you because I thought that you are new student in my class, sorry no offence teech….hahah!!!  In the beginning, I was blurred because I don’t know about critical thinking and don’t know what you want to teach.  Sometimes you give me depression and I become emotional and sometimes I would like to curse you but I’m not that kind of people.  However, after two weeks in your class I was enjoyed and happy when I attend in your class.  Actually have some different on me after I attend in your class, the way I think and talk was changed and I can feel the different.  Besides that, sometimes I can accept criticize from others and I answered without rude and emotional.  Besides, this course teaching me how to be professionalism and your response in front the others.  However, this course very difficult to score A because many challenge to take and must have more effort to score for this course.  So that’s all about my experience in BEL313 also known as BELHELL and I hope you enjoy this….WE ARE BIZZAREE!!!! AUMMMM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment