Monday, 9 December 2013

After two weeks in #BelHell class (SYU)

Hye teech, Im syu a.k.a kak long pailang.haha..

Safely landing #BelHELL.. after 2 weeks in belHELL hmm, I got many new experiences.  First time, dapat assignment menulis karangan panjang lebar, thats the first one. The second one is contribute with others in the group, even tak kenal but we talk and talk and talk each other.. Bahan-menbahan each other, awesome man, love that part. If you do more, I will rewards you that what you said.  Ill make sure everything I have to do, I will melebih-lebih and I will get melebih-lebih marks.  At the first class, ketaq kaki, teech called us one by one.  Interview!!  Ohh no..scary man, like teech said, he is not funny but brutal.  Yess you are brutal teech.  Hopefully I will get the best grade for this subject and I will do the best for this subject.  Agi idup, agi ngelaban.  Fight for the best, beat the rest.  Peace yaw J J

No comments:

Post a Comment